Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So wanted to be made

This card has been desperate to be made for two days. I stated with the nude, all the other symbols gathered around her. I tried them on top of sooo many backgrounds, none worked and today while listening to the Seena Frost audio from kaleidosoul I tore images out of National Geographics and bingo, I had my background. So here it is. What's the reading? Spring? The Kingfisher is important, it's a bringer of love and prosperity. One flew into my window on Sunday. A loud wake up call? I think this might my first Companions Suite card?

1 comment:

  1. Just a beautiful card, Rosie! All of them are beautiful. Isn't SoulCollage great??!!! And I feel honored that you referenced my website in your post here. Would you mind changing the actual link to my site to: http://www.kaleidosoul.com? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete