Monday, August 30, 2010

New Blog

I have just created a new blog for SoulCollage so that I can keep Affirmation Art for the art, when ever it comes on board again. I am not sure that I can move the soulcollage stuff to this blog so I might just make this one the new start from NOW! The first card I am going to put up is the one I did for my community suite which is the one of Sue.
I was inspired to make this card when I found the Victorian women, as we once made up a story (32 years ago) that we'd had another life as Victorian friends. So I took the idea and ran with it and made lots of lives we could have had, including the one we did, bottom left. I last saw Sue in 1984 or something like that. But we still occasionally are in email contact, or speak on the phone. I will do a reading of this card soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment