Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm not good enough

This one is the bane of my life!

I Am the One Who, even when everything in your life is sweet, still tells you you are not good enough, could do more, are wasting time, are a waste of space.

What gifts to you bring me?
I bring you the gift of remembering there is beauty all around you. It changes with the seasons but always has beauty and the promise of renewal.

What do you want from me?
 I want you to put your head up again each time I appear. Look around and find any point, anything that reminds you of something that is good about your, even if it's just that your eyes can see.

Is there anything you would like to say to me today?
This time, right now, this fallow time is moving you into a much bigger and more expansive time. I need to have purpose. Use me for the greater good.

No comments:

Post a Comment